Έκανε χορευτικές φιγούρες μέσα στην Αγία Σοφία Κωνσταντινούπολης η Leyla Alaton, κόρη του Τούρκου επιχειρηματία εβραϊκής καταγωγής Ishak Alaton Διευθύνοντα Συμβούλου της Holding Alarko…
”Born in Istanbul.
Single Mother of two boys.
• Notre Dame de Sion French High School, 1980
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, New Jersey, U.S.A., 1984 B.A.
• New York University in New York, U.S.A. 1986. MA in social studies.
• Since 2008 Board Member of Alarko Group of Companies.
• Since 2010 Board Member and Partner of Alvimedica Medical Technologies.
Honored with the ‘’Légion d’Honneur’’ by the French Government,
for contribution to the Turco – French cultural and social relations.
Accomplishments and Activities:
• 1993 was chosen as GLT ‘Global Leaders for Tomorrow’ in
Davos World Economic Forum.
• 1992 was chosen as the ‘Business Woman of the Year’ by the
National Productivity Center of Turkey.
• New Museum, New York Leadership Council Member
• Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, European Jury Member,
• KAGIDER’ Women Entrepreneurs Association, Founding Member.
• GYIAD (Young Businessmen Association), Founding Member
• ‘Make a Wish’ Turkey, Founding Member .
• Contemporary Art Istanbul – Advisory Board Member.
• AKSANAT Akbank’s Art center – Advisory Board Member.
• WPO (World Presidents’ Organization) Member
• GRF (Global Relations Forum) Member
Social entrepreneur- activist.
Contemporary Art collector.
Leyla Alaton is a popular spokesperson in the areas of Women in Business and Women Empowerment. She often gives talks in universities about entrepreneurship and women economic independence. She is a role model and an inspirer for young women to have their career and be involved in NGO’s. She is a popular TV figure on entrepreneurship and women issues.”